October 16, 2015

Day 2 : Busan (Oryukdo Skywalk, Yongdusan Park, Jagalchi Market)

We tried to take a bus instead of subway at second day. Before we left our hotel, we attempted to ask the receptionist but he is japanese (broken korean, broken english T.T). Didn't know what to do so we decided to try on our own.

I wish we have this kind of public transportation too.
Clean.
It was such an amazing experience, even it means we need more effort.
Pardon.
Our first destination is Oryukdo Skywalk (오룍도 스카이워크). At first, we want to visit Oryukdo Island but because it's quite far away and we need to take a ferry to reach there, then Oryukdo Skywalk become our alternative. We tried to search on internet but it didn't help us enough. Lucky us, we met a kind lady at bus stop and she told us how to reach there and what number of bus we had to take.
And I took some photos while we were waiting for our bus.
I don't know why. I just adore their fruits.
Even it's just the same with my country tho.


We took bus number 99 (to Busan-jin Market), moved to bus 27 and rode about 1 hours to reach Oryukdo Skywalk. In the middle of our way there, we felt unsure about the route until we decided to ask a young couple who were sitting in front of us and he talked in korean. (Okay, lucky me I can understand that. Thanks to K-Variety Show :p). He told us that they're going there too so we can follow them. BUT! Because of miscommunication. We stopped at wrong place, it's just one stop away from the originally bus stop HAHA Fyi, you need to stop at last stop :)
Let's just think positively, even we stopped at wrong place. Me and my friend can look for food at convenience store  (G25) because we hadn't had a breakfast and it almost lunch time :(


Our kind of brunch.
Strawberry Milk, Triangle Kimbab and other milk :p
We walked again around 5 minutes and we reached Oryukdo Skywalk. A breathtaking view is welcoming us there. I can't describe it with words or even with a picture, because our eyes is the best camera right?
Beautiful, right?
due to wind, this is the most proper photo that we had
packed with tourists (local and int'l tourist)
we have to use this if we want to walk on skywalk area


Definitely, you have to come here by yourself. It's very very beautiful. The sea, view and everything. My friend said she wanna go back here again someday. Haha

From Oryukdo Skywalk, we continued our journey to Dalmaji Hill (달맞이 고개). Take bus number 27 and get off at Sungmo Hospital then take bus number 39, stop at Yeongnam Apt. Unfortunately, we miss that stop bus because we still puzzled at that time, then we decided to get off everywhere before it's getting too far. Maybe I can say that we got lucky many times on this trip. At that bus stop that we randomly got off, we happily found bus 39 stopped there too. Bus was so crowded, because it had many stop areas and more people came in. We stood all the time, around 30 minutes. Pfiuhh~


Dalmaji Hill (달맞이 고개)

Finally, we stepped our foot at Dalmaji Hill. We finally can see beautiful cherry blossom, even it's not full bloomed or some already fallen. But still, pretty! We took many pictures here. Actually, before we found this place, we are getting lost and ask some students (another funny story, my friend who don't know anything about Korean language know for the first time about one word 쪽 (jjok) but sometimes Korean use it for straight - if you're telling way. We asked in English but that student don't know how to explain it to us in English so she just used her whole body and we couldn't forget it until now). Shortly after, we decided to ride taxi and that's a good choice because the place still far away and our legs had gave up. Shamed us, it's just 3.000 won worth LOL, which is it's just around the corner. (N.B : it's uphill).

Cherry Blossom :)
After strolling around, we went back to Jangsan Station (KRW 4000 by taxi) and continue our schedule that day to Yongdusan Park.

Yongdusan Park (용두산 공원)



Move! Move! We walked to Jagalchi Market to have a dinner. GO~~
I promised to myself before to try live octopus when I go to Korea and I can fulfilled my promise here! Fyi, I tried gaebul too (I don't know what it's name in english). A kind Ahjumma gave me that as 서비스 (service) which is in Korean it means they gave us some bonus and + discount. Yay! Ordered others like raw fish, big crab, etc. I love everything that I ate there. HAHA. But for gaebul, it's still tasted weird for me. Crab is great, raw fish and surprisingly I LOVE LIVE OCTOPUS (산낙지)!  My friend hasn't adjust by it and maybe it's a little bit like a hell for her, but she fell in love with the crab.


아주머니와 아저씨들~

oh crab!

Can you spot gaebul and live octopus there? 
We were so filled up and now time to stroll around at our hotel area, Seomyeon. That day was weekend (Saturday) and guess what? Seomyeon area so crowded and full with young blood everywhere. Because we just had a dinner so we didn't buy anything and just took a walk. We went back to hotel and took a rest for the next day.

오묵이다!!!
Seomyeon at Night, I forgot to take picture of the crowd :p



2 comments: