October 22, 2015

Day 3-1 : Gamcheon Culture Village & Flying to Jeju Island

Last day at Busan.
Seomyeon area in the morning. Sooo different tho than last night.
Fyi, it's around 10 AM
생~~~~
After had many deliberation we dedicated the last day here to go to Gamcheon Culture Village (감천문화마을), the main reason why I chose to bring my friend here, Busan.
What is Gamcheon Culture Village? Actually, it is residence area. For real! People are living there, but the residence area has an exception. It is full of art, if I can say maybe it is kind of mural village? Colourful village? Okay, I'll just  show you a lot of pictures to explain it ^^
How to get there?
Get off at Toseong Station (Line 1, Exit 6).
Walk until you find intersection, turn right at the corner and then continue to walk straight.
You'll see hospital on your right, wait for the bus right in front of the hospital.
To reach Gamcheon you can take either bus 2 or 2-2.
That bus will bring you there at top of the hill.
N.B : Bus always packed with people, especially tourists and local residents.

Now, I will bring you to Gamcheon Culture Village.
The first time I stepped my feet there, it felt like Oh.My.God. Haha...That's my reason to go to Busan, right? :p
At the entrance, this place already welcomed you with their beauty. You can start to take photo here :p
But first, I chose to take map (because this place is just too big! So you need one). It has many languages (Chinese, Japanese, English), you can take one with your preference.

before you start to explore this village, I think this spot is the beginning of photo spot

the weather was so nice
pretty stairs, right?
this is one of local resident home, stunning mural :)
cafe & souvenir shop 
felt in love with this cafe design, simple. 
Little Prince & His Friend (daydreaming?)
nah, he is not. he is on date. HAHA
한글..한글
Remember when I told you on my first post that I met korean guys and then one of them told us that cherry blossoms already ended. Its like being shotted by bullet (Ok, just kidding). But, we cried inside ㅠ.ㅠ
As they felt pity for us, they told us about Dalmaji Hill, even we can saw cherry blossoms there, it wasn't enough for us. God hear our prayer. AMEN!
Guess what?
WE FOUND IT HERE!!!!! Okay, let's be calm.
our treasure LOL
but it's pretty, right?

we took photo A LOT here. Our Happy Face!
I am afraid, you might faint if you look all of my photos. So I'll just uploaded one :P
lovely corner with cute art
Move on to our intention in the beginning! We tried to find the peak of Gamcheon Culture Village so we can get a view where I seen a lot on internet or KShow, etc. Let's say that's originally my intention. Haha Because of the uphill and downhill here, my friend already got tired and wanna back as soon as possible. Like I told you before, this place are BIG. We tried to walk everywhere and followed the map but we still hadn't see the sign yet. Asking many people, especially ahjussi(s) because there are many older people there. They tried to explain us so we can understand how to get there in KOREAN. Speechless. They knew that we still didn't get it, so at the end, one of them accompanied us to get there even hold me at the back because he knew that I already exhausted. How kind. I still remember him. Fyi, actually he is not ahjussi anymore. I think his age around 60-70 years old? I felt thankful toward him. Finally, we can find it. That ahjussi who accompanied us went directly to cafe and asked for a drink while gasping his breath. He exhausted too, but still so kind to us who are stranger to him. Aw~ Saranghaeyo!!!
can you feel that? on my face..
like..finally I found you
peak of (maybe not the highest, but the best spot)  Gamcheon Culture Village
thank you friend, for hang on there to find this place :*
view from where I stand

could you spot that long and high stairs?
that's our way back. HAHA (empty laughter)
We finished to explore this village for 3 hours and so happy!! Time to go back to hotel and be ready to catch our flight to our next destination.
On our way to Gimhae International Airport (Busan Airport) by taxi we passed a very very big and wide and large canola flower field. I wanna go there too and take some pictures :((
We were hoping to find that kind of field at our next destination. 

Canola Flower Field
traffic-jam. all people wanna go to that field. Omo!

Gimhae International Airport
Done check-in, saying goodbye see you again to Busan. We will meet again someday :)
Thank you for the good hospitality and warm welcome from Busan people. *blowkiss*


2 comments:

  1. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Tata kotanya indah banget ya, aku suka sekali dengan tangga yang dilukis pinguin, indah. :)
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya, bersih juga jadi bisa buat wisata turis :) unique one, right? ^^

      Delete