June 21, 2015

Day 1 : Busan (Haeundae, Shinsaege Centum City, Gwangan Bridge)

At my last post I already told you about how I changed my schedule from 12.10 PM to 09.50 AM. Actually, me and my friend wanna stroll around first that's why we chose that schedule but because the oppa(s) really kind and wanna help us to change the schedule so we won't waste time at Incheon Intl' Airport, we just followed them. Haha
After that, I bought T-Money at ticket counter. I don't know if they don't sell t-money there. But the nice ahjussi who is in that counter help me and give his t-money to me. (So kind, right?) He even helped me and my friend to reload our T-Money card. 

Our KTX Ticket Pass
We continued to walk and try to find our train, we're not quite sure if the train was true so we asked some people there and it's right! We put our luggage at the luggage area and then we looked for our seats, but again we lost. (I knew we lost many times, even on my next stories we'll lost anytime lol). The girl that helped us before, helped us again but because of language barrier, she just told us to follow her and she pointed our seat. Thank you eonni!
Unfortunately, our seats was so far far away from our luggage, so my friend moved our luggage (2 of them) and I stayed to look after our belongings.
Finally we can sit down with peace. Pfiuhh..
To reach Busan, we have to change train at Seoul Station and the stairs's hell begin here. Our train located at Platform 1 (I'm not sure, I forgot actually haha).
We have to bring our luggage (16Kg each), no escalator!
Picture above isn't mine and it isn't my train platform.
For the first time, I felt like, "Oh my God, I'm really in Seoul now." Because as you know, this Seoul Station frequently appeared on Korean TV Shows, so... Haha
I wanna take picture here but we're afraid that we'll miss the train so we just went inside the train. 
I just took picture inside the train.
Better than no picture. ㅋㅋ

BAD NEWS! There's no luggage area where we can put our luggage. After asked ahjumma, she said there's no things like that, the only way is we have to put our luggage above (like a cabin in the plane). Can you imagine that? 16 Kg luggage? How? T.T
We have no idea, how to put it there, so we just put it at aisle. Many people passed that way and made us more confused. Until, one ahjussi helped us to put our luggage above. We are happy but we worried about how we take that luggage after. Let's think it later and now sleep! ~
I can't fully asleep because I'm so excited to hear people talked in Korean and saw the nice view through the window. But at least, I dozed off.
2 hours away and we touched down in Busan. O yey!
We are happily walk out from Busan Station to look for subway station, followed the sign but we have no idea. Even after walk out the station we can find any way to find subway station. That's not make us panic. Let us take a selfie first. Lol!
Sorry for our weird face
The sun just too bright
Continue our journey, we can finally find the subway station and again stairs's hell! It left us speechless.  There are a way for trolley but too narrow and too steep, we don't have any choice. In the middle of our  struggling, two ahjussi(s) just took our luggage (when he lifted our luggage at the first, he mumble in Korean if that's so heavy. hihi) and brought them down. Of course, that's surprise us and we just run to follow them. They put it down and left us without words. We just said thank you in Korean many times  till they're gone. 감사합니다 아 저씨~
We have no idea if the other stair's hell was waiting for us. Here we go!
Downstairs to subway and we brought 16kg(s) luggage each


Upstairs to reach outside LOL

We chose to stay at Angel Hostel which is located at Busan downtown area (Seomyeon). We made a right decision tho, I'll write about this place soon :p
I forgot to take picture of our hostel, but it's clean enough to stay :)
After we reached our hotel, we just laid and took a break for a while. Now, let's go go!! Heading to Haeundae Beach to see the most famous beach in Busan, but first, we stopped by Shinsaege Centum City and took a look briefly.
I didn't took photo the mall but let us take a selfie! ;)
Need to refill our energy and decided to have a dinner rather than took a look Haeundae Beach besides the sun has already set.
Busan Dweji Gukbab
Atmosphere is good. Simple&Clean. Like it!

돼지국밥 (Pork Soup with Rice)
Delicious and made us warmer despite of the cold and windy weather :)
Finished our dinner and went to Gwangalli Beach to see the famous Gwangan Bridge. We were a little bit lost, luckily meet another tourist from China and we went there together. Found it! Pride of Busan, Diamond Bridge/Gwangan Bridge.
The Famous Gwangan Bridge (광안대교)
How to get there : Stop at Gwangan Station (Line 2), take exit 3 or 5. Walk 10 minutes towards Gwangalli Beach. 

Happy yet tired face!
First Day, 완 성!




No comments:

Post a Comment