April 23, 2017

Stop Thinking, Start Doing.

I heard this word a lot, many times, from anyone.
I am a thinker, deep-thinker. I always thinking a lot before deciding on something. Does it a good thing? Yes, it is a good thing BUT if you do it appropriately. Not too much. Here I am, doing it excessively. Just think, think, and think. Walking on the same spot, too afraid moving forward. With help from my dearly friends, I started to do something, to do something in my life, at least once. To defeat my own fear.
At the beginning of the year, I promised myself that I will make this year my year. Doesn't mean that I will do a big thing, even I'm hoping for it. Haha. But I mean, I want to make difference in my life which I feel like I wasn't doing anything since I graduated 3 years ago from college. I did something in these past 3 years, of course. Yet, I still thinking about something that I wish I would do 3 years ago. It's not late, far from late. But, as I used to my comfort zone in these past 3 years, I feel the fear is creeping into me. I am so afraid to leave all of this, my family, my friends, and the lifestyle that I used to. On the other hand, my heart is whispering, slowly but often. These past 3 years, I have been struggling often to sleep early because of the voice inside my head. Therefore, I am trying to listen to that voice. I will not waste my time anymore to do something that against my conscience. I will try to follow it, perhaps it's really my call.
Good luck, myself! :)

Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
Keep going. You are doing okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment