February 7, 2017

Fall Trip 2016 // Part II

I don't want to procrastinate again for a longgg time. So, I gather my guts to write about my last 5 days trip before 2017 ends (still February tho haha). In fact, for these past few days, I thought about what should I write because when I strolled alone I didn't take too many pictures cause I prefer to enjoy the atmosphere and my me-time. Whatever it is, I hope you won't get bored and don't finish my post until the end. haha.
At the beginning, this 5 days trip wasn't planned tho, but as I think that I need to stay longer there so I bought another ticket and postponed my original return date. Yeah, I know. A lot of people around me said that I'm crazy, and overly fond of South Korea. They said I can come back later because actually, my original ticket was very cheap (I bought that while promotion time). I don't know what exactly thoughts in my mind at that time. I just remembered that I need to stay longer. Kinda regret it now, was already came back from holiday but still need to pay the bill. LOL. Just kidding! I didn't regret it. I love it! Yey~~~
After the first 5 days, I still had a lot of places-have-to-go lists. That's why I wasn't regretting it. Haha.
I remember it clearly, the first day that I had to stroll around there I kinda nervous because it's my first time.


First Day.
It was Saturday, when a lot of people who had day-off were going together with their close friends, family and I was all alone. Haha. No, that's okay. I planned it in advance where should I go that day.
The first destination is Common Ground, near Konkuk University. A brief explanation for you, Common Ground is kind of Pop-Up Shopping Mall made by some containers that make them special. Besides, there are some restaurants and cafes if you wanna hang around there without buying any clothes.



I did take photos myself, yes, but a lot of selfies. Asking someone to take a photo of me, but you know sometimes the result isn't that good. I guess I had disturbed their date. Lol.
Giving myself time to stroll around inside the container and found the place that contains a lot of cute things. Kyaaa. But didn't buy anything, tried to restrain myself from impulse buying. 


Move on. Gogo!! My next destination is Seokchon Lake. I love this place, yeah I like this kind of place. The missing thing was I didn't buy coffee in advance. I wish I could go back there, bought a warm coffee latte and drinking it while enjoying the view. Haha

i miss this. a lot.

With a firm heart, I went to Pangyo. If you check into subway route, it's quite far away. Why I decided to go there? The thing that I've to learn is, don't believe the social media. HAHA. I went there to go to Pangyo Cafe Street, looked so cool and great in the picture. But, the reality is sucks, no one there, so~~~ quiet. Yeah, there is some cute cafe tho. I didn't know until now I still found it funny, why I went there. From Pangyo Station, I still have to go by bus to reach the Pangyo Cafe Street. The thing is when I have to go to Pangyo Station I don't know how and no one to ask. Feels like wanna cry. Luckily, meet some ladies there and they were kindly explaining it to me where to go.

I forgot that I'd eaten anything since morning
bought this in the convenience store


Going back to lodging house earlier that expected, 8 pm and decided to sleep earlier because I looked like zombie :( Need some sleep.

Second Day.
I just realized I didn't take enough picture to show you. Almost no photo on my second day. HAHA
Briefly, I put a lot of places on my second day but most of them are neighborhood area so maybe because of that reason I didn't take enough picture. Excuse! I know sorry, mostly I took video and put them on my Instagram stories tho. Fyi, I met my friends on the second day, he agreed to accompany me a whole day. Yey!
We chose Seorae Village as our first stop, I don't even know why I put this area on my list. Move on, we were so hungry so we ended up had our brunch here. I ate Korean food for 5 days straight and told him no more Korean food, so we had a pizza for our brunch. Heavy enough for brunch, huh? I know. My friend recommended Mr. Pizza and ordered bulgogi pizza. The taste was amazing. Like it! I didn't even take my pizza pictureㅠ We were too hungry guys, starving since morning. Sorry.
Somehow, I felt so sleepy at that time. Therefore, we moved to Garosugil area and bought some coffee there to fight the sleepiness. Because I really wanted to check out the Kakao Friends Store and it's nearby (Gangnam Area). I decided to stop by and ended buying some stuff, I almost couldn't resist their cuteness goods but thanks to my friend I bought enough, no impulse buying.

My friend bought me as a gift (Ryan doll)
Too cute!

apeach case <3
my favorite character! along with Ryan, APEACH ^^
Continuing my day with strolling around Han River (한강). It has been always on my list since my trip back in 2015. I don't know, I just like that kinda thing(?) Strolling around at the park and enjoy the nice weather. Thankfully, that day wasn't that cold, chilly weather, the right weather to stroll around and to enjoy the view. Me and my friend just sat there for some time, until my friend said it's cold and wanna leave. Haha.


We had chicken for our dinner. Hello again Nene Chicken. I ate this too on my last trip, kinda miss it. 
In fact, I wasn't in a good condition, my right knee was so hurt. It's been hurt since the day before but I took it lightly and become worse. Thanks to my friend, he kinda helps me a lot that day. Patiently waiting for me as I couldn't walk fast Haha.

Third Day.
Sick of going around alone, I asked my friend who stays at the lodging-house together with me if I can join their family for one day. They were planning to go to Chinatown in Incheon and Songwol-dong Fairy Tale Village. It took 1 hours if you are taking a subway. The weather was quite good in the beginning. Chill but not cold, so we went around and took photos a lot there. Honestly, while I was writing this blog, I felt quite sad and hate myself because I didn't take enough photos to show you :( Quite different with my trip back in 2015. No worries, there's still some photos that I took.
my breakfast before departing to Incheon
quite delicious tho, located near my lodging house



i think going trip alone isn't my thing HAHA


like this photo too much
my friend's nephew 


The weather was getting worse, it was raining and getting colder. We had chinese-korean food as our dinner. Fyi, there is a lot ~~~~ of restaurants there and serving a similar kind of food. We just chose the restaurant that once had been coming out in Running Man and if I wasn't mistaken, they visited there again (?) after I came back to Indonesia. I watched it on the broadcast. So it must be a delicious and famous restaurant, huh? It's delicious but for me, the restaurant that I'd been going to in Gangnam area, was more delicious. Haha

Fourth Day.
As my friend had a day off, I asked my friend to accompany me a whole day. Haha. At the fourth day, I would say, I was just strolling around in the park a lot, walking a lot and eating soooo~~ little :(

breakfast || Isaac Toast @ Sinchon Area (chains anywhere)
you should try this sandwich when in South Korea.
I put two big parks, Olympic Park and Haneul Park, on my go-to list and it took a whole day. Seriously.


i love this kind of color.


the famous lonely tree (홀로 나무)
It was a long journey to find this tree. Olympic park is a large area and it takes 1 hour or more (?) for us to find this. Tiring journey but I like it because I could enjoy the weather and walked along the hill. The weather was quite nice at that time.

must-take-picture spot
Finally, Haneul Park!! I don't know why, before this trip, I put on my mind that I MUST go to this park. I found so many beautiful pictures on Instagram. So, I had my hope up for this place.


And it didn't disappoint me, I LOVEEE this. I felt like flying to cloud 9. Even I had to take 300 steps staircase(?) I didn't remember, but it quite high and tiring and cold and windy. HAHA Still taking a lot of photos despite the bad weather. Thank you friend, for bearing it with me. Thanks to him, I took a lot of photos. Feeling bad tho, because my friend felt sick after that :(

suddenly miss my long and gray hair in this picture
it's so pretty in real. if you like a park, you should check this out :)
That day was the first day of Seoul Lantern Festival, located along the Cheonggyecheon Stream. We had our dinner before fighting with the cold weather again. Stopped by cafe nearby, had a toast (again) and a hot chocolate. Almost didn't wanna leave that cafe because it was so warm inside. HAHA. Nah, we still had to go.


my favorite one





It was a tiring day, moved to Sinchon area for having a late dinner and went back to lodging house after that. Big thanks dedicated to my friend who had been accompanied me for two days. See you when I see y' :)

Fifth Day.
Last day before going back to Indonesia I went around alone, enjoying me-time and went home with a light heart. Of course, shopping time!!

big breakfast to start the day
Mapo Mandu (a lot of chains everywhere)
Samcheong-dong
For one day, I just really want to enjoy the walk without the burden taking photos. So I did it. Strolling around in Samcheon-dong area. It's quite nice, my favorite neighborhood after all the visit. Yes, I know. I visited this area twice in this trip. First, when I went with my friends. I just wanna go back and visit every alley there. Crunch leaves everywhere, indeed it's autumn. I played with autumn crunch leaves, stepping on it and love the noises that it made. I will upload the video soon. 
Going back to Kakao Friends Store alone to find the Ryan Mirror but ended buying too much stuff. No one stopped me. LOL

heavy enough
Tiramisu Ice-Cream
I know it's cold, so cold that day. Really cold but I couldn't resist this ice-cream. I wanna try it and delicious tho. After ate this, I was shivering a lot. Haha. Located at Hongdae area :)
Meeting up with my friends at Sinchon (again) to buy dinner and to do shopping together before going back the day after :(
Hansot Dosirak (Sinchon) // chains everywhere
I had Hansot Dosirak for dinner and it's really great. Almost all menus are great, trying each of it won't hurt you, but your wallet (it's cheap enough actually for one serving). Haha. Thanks to my friend, she gave a lot of information of delicious food places. I gained weight a lot on this trip :(

And finally.....It's a wrapped!!! Time to go and saying see you for another trip.

realizing that I hadn't drink this mandatory milk since the first time I came
so I bought this at the airport. LOL
It was a great and unforgettable trip.
Thank you for having us.



4 comments: