January 4, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Finally, we have to say goodbye to 2014 and welcome 2015.



Many things happened to me last year. 
I travelled to many places and got depressed for a few months.
But, that's good because I got to know myself better, improved my confidence, made peace with my insecurities and accepted my flaws. That was a good year at once my bad year for me. 
So, what's my resolutions for this year? 
I was thinking about this before 2015 comes and when there's thing popped out on my mind, I wrote on my notebook and that's become my resolutions this year. yeah!
Maybe my resolutions sound cliché but yeah that's what i wanna do to be better me.

New Year Resolutions 2015 or things-to-do  :
find my dream
be grateful with what I have right now
be more confidence, no more low self-esteem
believe in myself
go to bed earlier and get up earlier
work out (8kilos to go)
6 hours in front of laptop (no more) *it's hard for me T.T
reading 2 books in a month
smile a lot (even to stranger you just met)
pray a lot
dress nicely, put make-up on, do something that makes you happy
travel more (outside Asia, make it happen!)
do more what you love to do
go to concert!!! 
*I want this since last year, so I hope I could fulfil it this year
take more pictures, to remember moment :)
be happy :)


That's my resolutions, so many but i hope i could make it happen.
If you don't mind, you can share your 2015 resolutions and post it on comment bellow or give me your link and i'll take a look on your blog.


Have a nice day folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment