December 31, 2014

365 of 365

"Let's make the last page an ending to remember."


So, finally we are at the end of the year.
Various things happened at the past year.

Memories to keep
Mistakes that we did
Broken promises
Unfulfilled dreams
People who left us
New people
New experiences
.....

Tomorrow is like a new whole chance for us, to make a better year.
I hope each of us can be motivated to be better person.
Maybe there won't be a big change overnight, but it needs time.
For me, new year is like writing a book.
You have to struggle at the start to think about the idea of the story, how you want to make a good plot and anything else. Everything is about taking baby steps. 
Gradually, it will become a big step for us.

pray harder
give more
love more

say louder
be better
dream more
......

and yeah, this is my last post on this year.
I hope I can update my blog more than before.
Talk about many things with you.

Enjoy your new year's eve folks!
・ ·̩ 。 ☆ ゚。
* 。* + * ・ 。☆


No comments:

Post a Comment