December 14, 2016

Fall Trip 2016

Back to routines, back to work. Back to my ordinary-not so ordinary- life.
I told you before on my previous post that I went to another country.
And the country is...*drumrolls* SOUTH KOREA.
Yap! I went to South Korea again after my spring trip last year and thanks to God that he gave me another chance to visit that country again in this fall season, which is a season that initially I wanted. Shout out for joy!~~
Unlike my previous trip, this time I was just strolling around Seoul for 10 days. I still glad tho because last year when I arrived at Seoul, me and my friend terribly got sick so yeah.. Ha!
That's okay. God give me another chance. Lol.
Together with my brother's friends, yeah I'm the youngest, we named this trip "FOOD HUNTER". Exactly! Unlike the previous year, I gained weight this time because I ate a lot, A LOT.
The best thing is that I accomplished my bucket list this year. Travel alone! Ok, let's say it's just half because I did strolling alone but still stayed together in the lodging house with one of them (my trip squad member) for the last 5 days. So, I'll write about my last 5 days on different post :)

our first meal
명동왕돈까스 - 홍대
This restaurant located around our lodging house. Big portion and tasty as we were hungry cause we didn't eat since morning (fyi, we arrived at morning).

단퐁
Gyeongbokgung | 경복궁
Come to this palace again, the widest and the biggest one in Seoul, I guess. So, if you don't have a lot of time but you'd like to visit palace I will recommend this palace or the other one (I've not visit yet, but many people recommend it too), Changdeokgung (창덕궁). As expected, I do love autumn 
Even this was my second time visit to Gyeongbokgung, but it was my first time in autumn season. I LOVE IT! 넘 예쁘당~

trip squad!
foto ala-ala (lit. fake candid)
post it because i like it. lol
북촌한옥마을 | Bukchon Hanok Village
It was so cold on first day we arrived (around 0°C)
I wore light clothes. Stupid me.
back here again after a year. on the same spot.
Bukchon Hanok Village | 북촌한옥마을
예쁘니들~ ㅎㅎ
what I miss the most, strolling around by feet
which in my country, I barely can do that

Snack after a whole day strolled around.
Believe or not. This is snack too.
Haha
Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP)
DDP LED Rose Garden
Until 31st December 2016

Actually, at night we had korean BBQ as our dinner, unfortunately I didn't take a proper photo because I was too hungry to take photo. BUT! Don't worry, We came twice at that BBQ restaurant so I'll show you pictures later.

Day 2 | Nami Island and Petite France
Yap, I went to these places for the second time too. Because some of us haven't go there yet, so we include them into our list. 
As I remember, we waited for 1-2 hours for our train. Fyi, subway line to Nami Island is different with the subway line at Seoul, because Nami Island is located outside Seoul where is Gangwon-do (강원도). If you don't want be bother by public transportaion which is a little bit complicated, you can make a prior book at funtastickorea.com. In addition, they offer another package too. You can visit their page for more information. I had booked it before on my last year trip :)

our breakfast while waiting for the train
And also, fyi, there is a possibility that you won't get any seats while traveling to Nami Island but if you lucky enough you can get the seat. Sadly, we didn't have that luck. So, we were standing or sitting on the floor until we reached the destination.

I didn't have any regret to come back to Nami Island because it had different feeling than Spring season. It's a way more beautiful (in my opinion).





Pajeon | 파전

Hotteok | 호떡

while waiting for the bus to Petite France.



Petite France at night with the lights

Because the bus that we originally took had a longgg line, we had to take village bus to go back to train station. Thanks to eonni-del (they lived in South Korea before tho, for a year. Indeed!). Yey!

Our dinner. Kalguksu.
Myeongdong Gyeoja | 명동교자
Day 3 | Gwangjang Market, Line Cafe
For breakfast, we went to Gwangjang Market. I want to go to this market since last year, but there was no time back then. So happy to go here.



Mandu | 만두
 Kimbab | 마약김밥
Bibimbap | 야채비빔밥
BEFORE
AFTER
Tea for cold weather.
I didn't buy anything here. So we were just sitting and enjoying food
Lunch.
Hongkong Banjom | 홍콩반점 0410
Ewha University
baby, it's cold outside

For dinner, we ate at HAHA's restaurant (Loco Quan 401) at Hongdae. I didn't take any picture. I don't know why but I feel that samgyeopsal in here wasn't as delicious as last year. Maybe because I already tried another place? And, Haha's fans please don't mad at me. But I didn't like it as the service wasn't that good either. I'm just be honest tho.

Day 4 | Everland
To the happiest place in South Korea!! Last year, I went to Lotte World and thanks to God this year I could go to Everland, another popular amusement park in South Korea. The most popular, I think, not sure tho. You can go there by bus number 5002 near Gangnam Station, the bus go straightly to Yongin where is Everland located. Then, you have to take Everland bus that will bring you to Everland and done! Much easier than go to Nami Island.

Breakfast.
Gangnam area.
Sorry for didn't take picture properly :( I was too hungry. Haha! But for the taste, in my opinion, this way much delicious then Hongkong Banjom 0410. Honest opinion.

first time saw Panda.
CUTE! 
sunkissed  


I enjoyed so much the time when I was in Everland. There are a lot of attractions that will pump up your adrenaline. I was afraid. YES. I want to ride it again. YES. Short story, I wanted to ride T-Express, the ride that I saw a lot at variety show, and there was no one that would accompany me because afraid (maybe?), already rode it before and the wind. Can you imagine to ride roller coster in that windy and cold day. BUT! I was afraid that I'll regret if I don't ride it. So I gathered up my courage and rode it alone. Yes. I don't know when I'll go back there, right? and I'll curious about it forever. Waiting in line was definitely a hell for me, because I surrounded by couples yet they were hugging each other to warm theirselves. Lucky me, I met another tourist right before the ride, she was from Thailand. Thanks to her, I was not riding alone. Haha. You know what? IT WAS SO FUN!! I WILL DEFINITELY GO BACK THERE AND RIDE IT AGAIN. Before I prepared myself by bringing scarf and mask but the staff told me to put that on the shelves. But, it was so fun that I didn't feel the cold. Ah~ wanna go back there :(  If you wanna know about T-Express you can try to search it on google or youtube^^

And finally, for dinner, we went back to the restaurant that I talked about before. It located at Hongdae area. So delicious!! That's why we went back there because it was our last night at Seoul together. I'd stroll alone after that :(

this is what I talked about
홍익 숯불갈비 (Restaurant's name)
Super delicious tho! Suprisingly this restaurant is famous enough because they showed up on drama that I recently watch, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. I was so suprised when saw that and immediately realized that is the restaurant that I went. Focus on meat while watching. lol

give us more
That night, we were not on the right mind. Yet, after finished meal in this restaurant we moved to another BBQ restaurant that located right next to this restaurant. LOL.

see it closely
it was grilled by some kind of stone


Day 5 | Last Day
On the last day, we decided to shopping and strolling around Hongdae area only. Because some of us had to go to airport at 6 pm.

Uncle's Tteokbokki | 엉클

We closed our trip, definitely, with food. Haha

I'll post my last 5 days in Seoul later, so, see y' in another post :*




No comments:

Post a Comment