May 25, 2016

Day 5 : Last Day in Jeju Island~

Last day in Jeju..
And there was something that I felt 아까워 (I want to express it in english or indonesian, but I can't find any tho haha) about. Like I will miss this place because the nature, let's just say, before I went here I always imagine that Jeju more or less will be like Bali Island (one of famous island in Indonesia). BUT! It's different, totally different, the nature that they provide gave me different vibe. I love both for sure.
At day 5.. Where will we go?~


Seongeup Folk Village (성읍민속마을)
If you don't have chance to visit Jeju, you can visit this kind of village around Seoul (Namsangol Hanok Village) or the famous one in Yongin (Korean Folk Village). Here, you can see how Korean people used to live and their activities in past. Surely, there are some differences between these 3 village because like our country too, each place have different activities so it affected the village too. Like in Jeju, because people used to (until now) raise black pigs, they have some places to put the pigs, etc.




for black pig that I talked about before





Aqua Jeju Planet
At first, we felt hesitant to visit this place because the price is quite expensive but since we didn't know when will we back to Jeju again, we decided to give it all. All or nothing, right? Haha The admission ticket is around KRW 39.200 (I forgot) but it different depends on your age. We didn't regret it. For me, it was like I went to school trip with my friends to visit big tank full of fish. In this place, we could see some shows, like Haenyeo Show (female divers in Jeju), etc. But my bad, I was into that show so I didn't take any pictures of it  ㅠ






Seongsan Sunrise Peak (성산일출봉)
MY FAVOURITE PLACE! I fall in love with this place as I set my foot here. I love the breeze, I love the scenery, I love this nature, I love with everything on it. Haha
We took a walk in this place to enjoy the scenery and the breeze. If I've to be honest, even camera can't capture this beautiful place but I already put it on my mind and will remember it for a long time.






The weather may not clear as you imagine, but I just love this weather. Enjoy the breeze as I took a walk along the rail. I wanna go back here :(

Food
Other thing happened in that day, 14 April 2015 is a black day for all the singles out there, in the Korean culture the singles will order jajangmyeon (자장면). Out of joke, I told my friend that I've to eat that too when I go to Korea. When I arrived here, I totally forgot that that day is black day but I told my guide I want to eat jajangmyeon so much and he tried so hard to found chinese restaurant for me. As it's a little bit difficult to find chinese restaurant in Jeju. Finally, we found one and I ate it. Yey! My friend ordered jjampong (짬뽕), fyi. At the way back, we listened to radio and at that moment I just realised that that day is black day. Haha. I accomplished it unconsciously.


As for dinner, we ate this. Delicious and rich of taste!


Besides, we actually visited pony show and trick art museum. No pictures. We took a lot photos at trick art museum, but because it contains of our own face. I prefer not to upload it. Lol

Day 5 of our trip and my friend felt unwell so my guide bought some medicine for her and me to prevent it. Nice of him. Miss him now actually. He is very very good person, like our dad when we went to Jeju. Haha
i love to drink this.

my friend love this
it's a good one actually if you feel unwell. warming your body.

I guess, this is the last post for Jeju trip because the next I will post about the most famous destination city when people visit South Korea, SEOUL! Yeah~ Finally! Wait for it guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment